egeplast UK is the trading name of Westwood Pipelines Ltd. egeplast UK has put in place this policy to let you know, of our promise to you, that we will look after your personal information and never misuse the data.
We endeavour to keep all personal information safe and secure and we will never sell your data to 3rd parties. The information we store on you is available to you at any time.
The GDPR regulations state that we are only allowed to use personal information when we have the following reasons:
- To fulfil a contract
- When it is a legal duty
- When we have consent
- Comply with regulations
Personal information is used in a variety of business and commercial ways. Here are the reasons and interests why:
- To manage our business relationship in terms of the day to day records we keep and the service we provide
- To deliver our products and fulfil our orders and contracts
- To manage and receive both customers and supplier payments we have a legitimate cause to comply with regulations and legal duties
Where Do We Collect Data From?
We receive our data from:
- When you enquire about our products and services via email or telephone
- In Credit applications and financial transactions
- Social Media – Including X and LinkedIn.
From time to time we may contact existing customers using information you have provided. You have the right to opt out of these at any time by informing any member of staff at egeplast UK.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep customer and supplier information whilst we still trade. egeplast UK are required to hold transaction information for regulatory and tax rules for a period of 6 years.
If you decide at any point that you no longer want us to hold your information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will facilitate the removal of your information. However, some information may have to be kept where we are legally required.