Special fittings are used from the Elgef Plus range to weld the joint of two polyethylene pipes, together with their built-in electric heating. Prior to the affixed joint, the pipes are cleaned and inserted into the electrofusion fitting, whereby a voltage is applied from an ECU. It’s this process that allows the built-in heater coils to melt the internal parts of the fitting together with the pipe wall, resulting in the strong, solid joint.
Partnered with Georg Fischer to offer the full Elgef Plus range of electrofusion fittings.
Branch Saddle Modular
– Consists of Branch Saddles with a 63mm outlet
– Connection in to outlet of the following:
• 360Deg Rotating Tapping Tee
• Pipe sections
• Transition fittings
• PE Ball Values
• Value Tapping Tees
– Reduce stock holding – 31 individual parts but over 500 combinations
Non Standard / Specials
- Stab-in-Tees (Non Pressure) – Extrusion welded Reduced Branch tees.
- Pre-Fabricated Manifolds – Fabricated Manifolds as per your requirements.
- Level Invert Tees (Non Pressure) – Extrusion welded Reduced branch tees with a level inverted branch.
- Level Invert Reducers – Manufactured Level invert Reducers
- Mitred Angles (Non Standard) – Any Angle manufactured in sizes 90mm up to 630mm.
- Large Diameter Long Spigot Fittings – Tees, Moulded Elbows, Stub Flanges, Reducers.
Want to know more?
If you require any more information, contact us by clicking the button.
Westwood Business Park Sandtoft
Belton Road, Doncaster, DN8 5BF
(SAT NAV DN8 5SY)
Give Us A Call
+44 (0)1427 875770
*Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes
Send A Message